I like this guy!!

Talk about anything you want for members eyes only
Defiant
Mod

Post by Defiant » 02-04-2009 18:57

I love politics. I strikes up so many opinions and reading everyone's opinion and point of views brings joy to me. It's a simple of who has the best most logical argument. We should hold a debate some time because some of you guys are good at this crap.
LIVE LONG, DIE HARD
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Flying-Dutch

Post by Flying-Dutch » 02-04-2009 19:53

the point with illegal aliens is not the illegal aliens themselves but the people that make big money over the back over those illegal aliens and I know that because that is my core bussines. I hunt down so called snakeheads and other smugglers of human beings...

So illegal aliens are not the problem its the people that make a big profit by enslaving them....

SgtOh

Post by SgtOh » 02-04-2009 21:14

[quote="Flying-Dutch"]the point with illegal aliens is not the illegal aliens themselves but the people that make big money over the back over those illegal aliens and I know that because that is my core bussines. I hunt down so called snakeheads and other smugglers of human beings...

So illegal aliens are not the problem its the people that make a big profit by enslaving them....[/quote]

yes, in that sense it's a problem also. but usually when ppl say illegal aliens here in the U.S., they usually literally mean the illegal aliens themselves. it's a shame. human trading and smuggling is tied to illegal aliens but usually most ppl do not add those two up hand in hand. racism still holds a big factor in this country and it won't ever go away. you don't even have to tie the chinese snakeheads, the russians or any type of illegal activity when it comes to making a profit off illegal aliens, here, just normal business owners can be considered the same, making profits off illegal aliens. do you how much some contractors/carpenters make around here in my area just for a day's work by using illegal aliens? guranteed for only a half day's work using illegal aliens, some of these contractors charge more than a $1000. i would be surprised if these illegal aliens make even $75 a day from doing hard manual labor. but you know, it's not just some making a profit off illegal aliens, there are more problems involved than just that. its like a link of chains that never stops, just one problem after another. for example, racial violence, couple months back a gang of young teenagers beat up 2 latin males, killing one of them. and this happened only two towns away from where i live. why? who knows, but i'm sure racial tension and the subject of illegal aliens ties right into it. it has been a big underlying subject in the county i live in. Flying-Dutch, Rob, Right? Hope I remembered your name right, lol. sorry if i got it wrong, but your a cop?

krenshaw
Mod

Post by krenshaw » 02-04-2009 21:46

We have been pumping illegalls into Europe and US for so long because Europe and the US have a stagnate and or negative birth rate, who is left to support the pyramid?

Not white people, cuz our white women have been told that being a homemaker or housewife is a curse, and have been programmed that they don't need a man, Just look at all of the sitcoms of the last 15 or 20 years, there isn't one where the man of the family is not portrayed as an idiot playing second fiddle to the women of the house, and a bumbling idiot, slob who just sits on the couch all day, moral degenerate, etc.

Oh, and would rather be dealing with a bunch of Mexicans in this country than a bunch of Muslims, they are actually insulating us Texans from being overrun by what Europe is dealing with. General Sam Houston didn't stop Santa Anna until the Battle of San Jacento, "Houston".

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 03-04-2009 01:59

I can't resist....lol (just can't seem to stay away) My friend Rob brings a valid point to this discussion. To a large degree it's not the people, it's the system that has allowed this to happen here and overseas. I agree that not many Americans would relish the idea of performing menial tasks for very low pay. So, there is a place for these workers. However, I hate the idea that we have to classify people in a way that says " immigrant = cheap labor". This being said illegal immigration is the least of this countries worries at this moment. Where any and all real patriots should look at is the degradation of our countries constitution. We are being raped financially by the bankers and run roughshod by our government. Where does this all end? In the backyards of you and I. If we will no longer tolerate these criminal acts and rise up to protest the wanton and willful destruction of our nation things will change.If we do nothing and allow them to continue....we will deserve nothing less than the fate that awaits sheep before the slaughter......G

Flying-Dutch

Post by Flying-Dutch » 03-04-2009 22:33

ah.. altough I hate to talk politics in this forum, because I am scared that people in the end hold grudges towards eachother, it is fun to do so. G the time that me and my family are going to visit the states is coming near and I am certain that I will sit beside you in your backyard (holding a can of beer) while my kids play in your swimming pool and we are discussing how to improve the world... Just the thought alona makes me wanna buy a ticket :wink:

This idea is actually in the pipeline my youngest is alomst 5 and when she turns 6 we might concider heading on the promised land... indeed the US!

We can all think badly of the illegal immigrants but there is one thing we have to hold in mind. If one searches refuge because of political issues I have no problem at all with that. If I had to escape my own country because I could get killed for what I believe in I would also like the idea to go to other countries that will take me up in their society. But if people come to the land you live in beacause they think they will have a better life there, that is something else.

Imagine your kid run over in a car accident and gets heavy injuries (not lethal) by an illegal immigrant with no driver liscence and or insurrance.... that is something I dont want. Maybe a crazy example but that is what we are talking about. People that come to work here and have no social rights what so ever (social rights = no tax, no insurrance, no health care and so on)...

Those people should be send back to where they belong. If you wanna come over try it through the official channels, get a visa. If you don't get one then you have no reason to be here... law is law...

respect,

Rob.

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 03-04-2009 23:11

My family and I await your visit and welcome you with open arms! You are indeed correct when you say immigration through proper channels. That is the only way it should happen. As with any society we have good and bad people, some are here illegally. They are the undesirable element. They are the ones that give all immigrants a bad name. Perhaps one day these issues will be corrected. Until then......we debate... :D