An apology from Grey

Talk about anything you want for members eyes only
]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

An apology from Grey

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 21-04-2009 23:30

Hey guys its Grey. ive been hearing lately that ive been a butthole to evryone. and i just want to say im sorry.... i do make some comments and im really just trying to kid around with you but i never knew you took them personally or offensively. ireally didnt think you guys were that fed up with me and i just want to make things right with you. i do think playin with you guys on the server is real fun and im not trying to offend you with the comments i make. and frankly im just sounding like a baby evry time i complain and i know thats just annoying. so.. if youo guys can forgive me thst would be cool but if ya dont.... im perfectly fine with your descision

swen
Site Admin

Post by swen » 22-04-2009 00:00

wow, wel i can write down a whole story but G doesnt give a fuck what Grey is doing its the same thing day in day out, how long is this going on now years, we complain about it , than G is gonna say .. well you can not do that anymore Grey :!: :oops: oww well and after a day it will continue back to where we started and this soap will never end.

Grey go outside be a kid, play with ur frends instead of get stuck behind the pc freaking all day,
and the fact that u Hate that manny ppl is sick, on ur age u dont need to hate anyone yeah maybe santaclaus because he didnt give u the present u wanted.
but iff ya gonna hate that many ppl because off a game, u need to talk to a docter

come back when ur 21. :idea:

sandman
Mod

Post by sandman » 22-04-2009 00:53

Did Grey go on the rampage again in TS?? Why do I always miss them?? I wont say yea or ney since I havent heard him really whine a whole lot. Grey you just need to realize that you are playing with much older people who may not get your attempt at humor, so just play and keep the complaining mostly to yourself. That is why I keep TS on push to talk so I can rant and rave without offending

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 22-04-2009 21:55

i dont really hate you guys i jus say that

Return to “General Chat”