Im Done

Talk about anything you want for members eyes only
QuiGonJef
Mod

Im Done

Post by QuiGonJef » 01-06-2009 21:32

Matt just took me aside and passed on a few comments some of the guys had about me....again. And, you know, I've had enough. Yes, I hate campers - thats no secret. But some of the other stuff was just plain bull. I have listened to most every member of this clan for over three years do the same thing that I have been approached on. I have listened to everything under the sun and I have never said anything to anyone - I just blow it off and ignore it. I have listened to excessive profanity, complaining (We ALL do it - EVERYONE - its just different things that set us off), and other things. So now I'm done. Im tired of being 'approached' with 'complaints' - I'm going to go play something else, somewhere else. Its a game - its not life or death. Its a frustration release - I understand that. Thats why I let most everything go. But this time I've had enough.
I wish everyone well.
Jeff

3Fs-Mikey_Blaze
Site Admin

Post by 3Fs-Mikey_Blaze » 02-06-2009 00:23

Jeff, I have nothing but respect for you and I hope you reconsider this. At times everyone needs to be reminded just to have fun and enjoy it for what it is. Sometimes you can be so hard on your teammates it causes them not to have fun, even if you are. I know I don't want you to leave we have known each other for too long to say good bye. Please reconsider this and don't take it personal or too hard. AA is right around the corner so team work will be more important....Don't leave us now.

QuiGonJef
Mod

Post by QuiGonJef » 02-06-2009 02:07

Mikey, I appreciate your kind words. I do not go out of my way to be hard on my teammates - most of the time what I am trying to do is poke fun or have a little silliness, like when I say 'get them _____.' It is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel badly. If I have made them feel that way, I am sorry, that certainly was not my intention. Most of the time I simply want to goof off. I will admit I did take it personally, but not because I was thinking, "Oh, poor me," but because I was just tired of the drama that crops up every so often around this game. We could compile quite a list over the past four plus years. And after having thought about that, I'm not going anywhere - I may curtail ts conversations for awhile, but I got it off my chest and blew off some steam.

Warl
Mod

Post by Warl » 21-07-2009 14:53

Wow you can't leave now, you have to wait for CoD:MW2 for when I return!

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 22-07-2009 04:18

Boy...the things you miss when you aren't around. Jeff, personally I think a break from this crap is good. I found that too much "gaming" was just that.....too much. I like to jump in every now and then just to hear my A hole buddies let me know how bad a player I really am and then I take off and do something important.....like "having a life" . Go ahead and take a break man.....these losers will be around when you get back...... :lol:

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 22-07-2009 04:21

[quote="3Fs-Mikey_Blaze"]Jeff, I have nothing but respect for you and I hope you reconsider this. At times everyone needs to be reminded just to have fun and enjoy it for what it is. Sometimes you can be so hard on your teammates it causes them not to have fun, even if you are. I know I don't want you to leave we have known each other for too long to say good bye. Please reconsider this and don't take it personal or too hard. AA is right around the corner so team work will be more important....Don't leave us now.[/quote]

Ahhhh...My buddy Mikey......you are such a "Goober Smoocher"..... :wink:

eyesights
Mod

Post by eyesights » 22-07-2009 04:53

funny thing is, this post is from jun 2 if you look at the date.
RETIRED []D[][]V[][]D/ SLAVE TO THE WAVES/ PROFESSIONAL DANK KILLER

3Fs-Mikey_Blaze
Site Admin

Post by 3Fs-Mikey_Blaze » 22-07-2009 17:37

Yeah.....Hello this is all old news. And G you do suck we are not BSing you. You show up get stabbed a few times then go back to M&M shopping. We accepted the fact that we lost your color commentary along time ago. The end came some time around when we left that other game and you realized you were too old and slow to play COD.....I love when people that suck at something justify it as "well they are losers and that's why they are so good" Keep telling yourself that buddy. LMAO!

]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G

Post by ]-3Fs-[Spec_Ops_G » 22-07-2009 18:05

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101 ... unny-2.jpg[/img]

It's nice to be loved.....maybe now i will play more often...

Return to “General Chat”