What do you think about MW2? Yay or Nay?

Talk about anything you want for members eyes only
SgtOh

What do you think about MW2? Yay or Nay?

Post by SgtOh » 10-11-2009 21:22

Just wondering what you guys think about it, just outta curiosity. I like the game overall but the STEAM thing does suck in some ways and yet it's better in other ways. I wish they did the ol' regular dedicated servers but I guess this is the new thing with games now. If ya got the game add me to your friend's list. Posted up my screen name on Paul's thread, "Steam Tags".

GOKU
Mod

Post by GOKU » 11-11-2009 02:26

totally agree ,the steam things sucks, but in a couple of months you wont know any different

SgtOh

Post by SgtOh » 14-11-2009 18:42

Hey paul, sorry about your last invite, i was playin co-op wit a friend and had my invitation notice off. i hope they come out with a patch soon. i have noticed the hit register sux, even with the knife. i have noticed a slight delay. has anyone noticed that? maybe its just me, i dunno. but close encounters i be spraying a whole clip and the other guy kills me somehow. man, i wish they incorporated the cod4 play mechanics like dedicated servers. sigh. all this steam crap because of supposedly hackers, making IW lose money. what a bunch of baloney. this steam crap is gonna back fire, i already seen hacks being used in the game on youtube. ugh. sorry, had to vent some things about the game.

Return to “General Chat”